This calls webhooks when new elements are added/edited/removed from Gogocarto.
- The webhooks are defined in the admin area (Configuration > Webhooks).
- The webhook posts are queued (See WebhookPost collection).
- To actually send them, you must call the command
bin/console app:webhooks:post gogocarto_default
- If one post fails, it will be marked as such and new attempts will be made 5 times within the next 48 hours.$
- If it fails again 5 times, the post will stay in the WebhookPost collection indefinitely.